Pointe Santo E-2—Beach Level Luxury Condo on Sanibel Island
You'll Never Want to Leave
E-2 is our beach level luxury vacation condo at Pointe Santo de Sanibel, Sanibel's most delightful vacation paradise off the Gulf coast of Florida. Learn about the island, take a tour of our privately-owned condo, see many photos of this ideal vacation location and find out how to rent directly through the owners. If E-2 is booked for the week you are seeking, we may have availability at our penthouse condo Pointe Santo D-47. To book a reservation or ask questions, call Dave at +1.973.420.3232 or send us an email.
Why is Pointe Santo E-2 such a unique condo?
With its great location just steps from the beach, our spacious two-bedroom, two-bath condo makes the most of this idyllic island location. We’ve lovingly remodeled and professionally decorated and furnished this lovely first-floor walkout unit to be a retreat for our family as well as yours. With its proximity to the beach, pool and clubhouse, we’ve styled it to lure our adult children and their kids from around the US to visit—making it ideal both for couples and for families with children! Its features include
- Beachfront: E-2 is in a beachfront building, so it’s just a few steps from the lanai to the beach, pool, clubhouse and barbecue grills.
- Views: The lanai and master bedroom have wonderful views of the Pointe Santo complex and the beach.
- Knock-out kitchen: The kitchen has been completely redone as a contemporary "open kitchen" with a large center island, natural maple hardwood cabinetry, granite countertops, dramatic lighting, and premium appliances. It is exceptionally well-equipped for people who like to cook.
- Beautifully furnished: The matched tropical furniture, window treatments and carpeting have a "playful" Caribbean feel, without that “usual Florida condo” look.
- Sleeps six.
- Thoughtfully detailed: There are two beautifully-furnished and decorated suites, each with a full bath. The master bedroom has tropical furniture with a king-size bed, a flat-screen TV and a reading corner. The master bath has natural maple hardwood cabinetry, a large walk-in tiled shower with a mural painted on the tile, two vanities, and an open closet system.
- Coordinated guest suite: The guest bedroom has white country cottage furniture with a queen and twin bed and another flat-screen TV. The guest bathroom continues the country cottage look with white beadboard paneling, and a tiled combination tub and shower.
- Home Theatre: The living room has a 46" high-definition flat screen TV and surround sound system for entertainment, a Blu-ray disk player and Netflix, and high-definition cable.
- Great Wi-Fi: The condo has great Wi-Fi throughout, with streaming video for every device you bring.
- PC, printer & Internet: The kitchen work/play area has a PC; a combination LCD TV/monitor; and a combination color printer, scanner and fax machine.
- The condo is exceptionally child-friendly, with no sharp edges or glass tops. For those with little ones we provide a portable crib, a booster seat and a bed rail.
- Private parking spot
- There's a lot more throughout the unit: full-size washer and dryer; crown moldings with recessed lighting throughout, ceiling fans in all rooms, reading lights over the beds, filtered water, beach toys and towels, etc.
Our Pointe Santo vacation condo has an ideal West Gulf Drive location from which you can enjoy the secluded wonders of Sanibel and Captiva Islands. Unique shops, quaint restaurants, bike paths, fishing and kayaking are all just minutes from your doorstep. Professional on-island management welcomes you. On-site amenities include:
- Sanibel's fabulous beach just steps from the lanai
- Tennis courts and shuffleboard
- Swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- Pool-side clubhouse
- Gas barbecue grills and tiki huts beside the lagoon
- Full range of children's programs
- Wireless high speed Internet access
Here are some comments visitors have left in the condo guest book or emailed to us:
- "We had a wonderful week on Sanibel! E2 was beautiful…fantastic colors, modern amenities. We especially enjoyed relaxing at night with our movies or watching bowl games on the big flat-screen TVs. Internet access was also very nice! We really don’t want to leave."
- "We had a wonderful family vacation in your BEAUTIFUL apartment. You had everything we could possibly have wished for inside and outside enjoyment with our 2 small kids. We will be first in line to come back again. Thank you for sharing your beautiful home with us (it really feels more like a home than a vacation rental). You have done a great job."
- "What a lovely yet serene place you have created here. Thanks for this place of fun and retreat."
- "Thanks for all the thought and care you put into your condo. It really shows."
- "I don’t think we can tell you how much we enjoyed our stay. It was peaceful, relaxing and stress free. We especially like the condo and all its comforts. Hope to speak to you again to lock in our next trip."
- "Your home is beautiful. We felt we were in the best condo in the complex."
- "This condo was great for our family. The size and all the furnishings made our stay fantastic."
- "The week on Sanibel was fabulous and the condo was beautiful. Thank you
for sharing such a beautiful home. You provided every necessity and "luxury"
we could have hoped for."
- "Our friends have marveled at how beautiful Pointe Santo is and in particular they have just raved about the pictures we showed them of your beautiful condo. We’ve been Sanibel ambassadors since we came back home! It’s hard to improve on such a gorgeous place - I am certain we will be back!"
- "We sure did enjoy our week at your condo! Had lots of fun biking, eating out and going to the beach. I wanted to ask you if you could tell me what the name of your mattress set is in the master bedroom. It slept great!"
Next stop on tour: Learn about Sanibel Island
Thank you for visiting our web site!